Thursday, June 9, 2022

Elisabeth Hope

 


 

Elisabeth Boersema (nickname Esther) or Elisabeth Hope is originally from Groningen and has lived in Drenthe for twenty years. Currently in Klazienaveen. "I do feel like a Drent yes," said the singer. During the week she is in a hair salon on Erica, but singing is really her great love.
The naturalness with which she is now singing in front of an audience was not there a few years ago.

"In the background I had been working on music for a long time, I've had singing lessons for years, but I never really dared to do anything with it," says Esther. "It was always my silent wish."
Through others, Esther came into contact with people who managed to convince her to make music for the public after all. It eventually came to a performance. Esther was sold. “I loved it so much,” she says. "My greatest wish, a song of my own, came so close."

She recorded her first song at Neo Music in Bovensmilde. There are now four singles from her to listen to. "You know, you age happily and I think you're never too old to learn something. So I thought, if I want something, I'll have to do it anyway. I shouldn't be such a shit and I just have to to do." 

https://www.elisabethhope.nl/


No comments:

Post a Comment